For all the folks who are considering starting their own blogs or websites, here’s a way that you can do it at almost nil cost. Go with WordPress, a popular content management system that’s totally free to download and use. And, if you opt for free WordPress hosting, you can have your blog up and running without as much as opening your purse strings.
At the outset, it must be said that if you’re serious about your blog or website, it’s always better to locate them on the servers of a reputed hosting service. When it comes to hosting, be aware that you pretty much get what you pay for. Having made that clear, there remains a number of reasons why you may yet opt for free WordPress hosting:
- As a newbie, you want to try things out before putting money on the table.
- You want to test your WordPress skills and work at improving them.
- Many hosts throw in the domain name also for free, making it even more attractive.
- Some hosts also give you the freedom to install themes and plugins and experiment as you wish.
- Speed at which the website loads and SEO are not so important to you at this stage.
- Your website is receiving limited traffic and is not so content heavy.
- You’re not intending to make money with your website.
- It’s free, what can be a better incentive to try out free WordPress hosting?
If you’re looking for the chea
20 Jul 2017
The PHP development team announces the immediate availability of PHP 7.2.0 Beta 1. This release is the first beta for 7.2.0. All users of PHP are encouraged to test this version carefully, and report any bugs and incompatibilities in the bug tracking system.
THIS IS A DEVELOPMENT PREVIEW - DO NOT USE IT IN PRODUCTION!
PHP 7.2.0 Beta 1 builds on previous releases with:
- The much anticipated Sodium extension
- Opcache improvements
- Countable support for DOMNodeList and DOMNamedNodeMap
- Improved handling for invalid UTF8 in json_decode()
- And many bugfixes...
For more information on the new features and other changes, you can read the NEWS file, or the UPGRADING file for a complete list of upgrading notes. These files can also be found in the release archive.
For source downloads of PHP 7.2.0 Beta 1 please visit the download page, Windows sources and binaries can be found at windows.php.net/qa/.
The second beta will be released on the 3rd of August. You can also read the full list of planned releases on [url=
Web Development 2017-09-11 20:29:53 (109)ECODEWS UPDATE
News 2017-09-06 06:30:54 (104)NEW Home page
Inspiration 2017-09-12 12:31:44 (99)Amazing Inspiration Web Sites #2 September
Web Development 2017-09-12 14:06:35 (98)Flash: This is the end, or it will be in 2020
Web Development 2017-09-04 08:11:47 (79)5 Best Text Editors 2017
Web Development 2017-09-03 00:50:36 (75)Google says goodbye to 'bad' online ads
Tutorials 2017-09-05 17:44:14 (71)How to connect HTML page to CSS style #2
News 2017-07-03 16:59:15 (62)About ECODEWS
Inspiration 2017-09-02 08:00:29 (58)Amazing Inspiration Web Sites #1 August
Web Development 2017-08-25 18:03:35 (56)Popular Free Top Hosting Services For 2017